Friday, June 29, 2012

Far Above Rubies: How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog

My sister just started a blog. She expressed a desire to increase her traffic. She asked what
I knew about it. I don't know a lot and what I do know I have worked only minimally at
applying. I have only 12 followers and most of them are family! I rarely get more than 10
pageviews/day unless I link up with another blog. I haven't been doing that either. Building my
content has been my focus and my design was too cluttered.

There is some information that I have gleaned and applied as I can. This is one of the articles that
I read. It was helpful, encouraging and friendly. I think you'll find it to be a blessing.

I would like to thank Jasmine from Far Above Rubies for all of her hard work and so graciously sharing her information and allowing me to share it others. It truly is a blessing to glean from
those who go ahead of us and are so willing to share what they've learned! Thank you so much.

                             
                                     


 
Far Above Rubies: How to Increase Traffic to your Blog: Since many of my readers are bloggers, I hope
 to bring monthly blogging tips that will prove beneificial in learning the essentials of blog...

No comments: