Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Moment of Thanksgiving...

What a beautiful time of year it is. Beginning with Thanksgiving. Thinking of all the

blessings  that endow my life, how can I be anything but thankful.

If I allow my focus to stray, I will soon forget the stores of treasures in my life.


My heart pours out thankfulness for His mercies that are renewed every morning and I

am more thankful than I can say for His grace that touches my life and gives me hope.



As I reflect on the measure of  Faith that God has given me and how He has nurtured and

allowed it to grow, blesses me beyond words that I can speak.





I hope that your heart is able to see some of the many blessings in your life and that your
joy increases as you reflect on His love for you.





               

1 comment:

Mikailah Autumn said...

That was a beautiful post, Mommy. That is so true.. when we get caught up in the troubles and cares of this world, sometimes we forget to be thankful for all that we have. Thanks for reminding us.

Love you!
Mikailah