Friday, June 3, 2011

My Mandolin and Me~



I hadn't picked up my mandolin for days~

I had missed playing.

Music opens the door of my heart.

My days would be spent in song~



I love singing praises to the Lord or

playin' an old bluegrass ballad.

Remembering the heritage of our country in

"My Country Tis of Thee"

is something we sing as a family.



Sometimes I walk around outside just

pickin' a song while my mandolin hangs

'round my neck.



I am grateful to the Lord for making music.

It's the sweetest way I know to communicate

what's in my heart.





Awake, my glory!
Awake, lute and harp!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing to You among the nations.

Psalm 57:8,9



Do you play an instrument or sing? Do you have something in your
heart to share about music and you? I'd be so blessed if
you'd tell about it~

Thank you!

No comments: