Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Update Coming..

Fire crew near Eagar.

Dear friends and family..

I understand that some are looking for a new update.. I am working hard to get one out.
It takes hours to gather information; facts, videos, photos, etc. I am trying very hard to be sure
that information is accurate and as current as possible. I am checking and double checking.

In the meantime, our family is safe and our home is safe as far as we know.

But please remember all those who have lost homes and have had such destruction
done to their properties. Thousands have been removed from their homes and are
under a lot of stress. Then there are the thousands working on this fire. They have
been away from their families and many are exhausted and discouraged.


I should be able to post later today or early tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers.

Blessings~
Tamara


No comments: